Practice of these seven habits not only provide you more health and vitality, but also place you in charge of your life so that your professional and personal goals are realized.
- Habit #1: Remove interference.
- Habit #2: Move more. Did you know that 90% of your brain health depends on movements; movement is not only needed for conditioning but it’s a big part of your mental health, too.
- Habit #3: Get a sufficient amount of sleep.
- Habit #4: Seek regular chiropractic treatments.
- Habit #5: Take frequent breaks and stretch every two hours or change the position you are in.
- Habit #6: Be present. This means turn your cell phone off for an hour at a specific time each day and have a meaningful conversation with someone who matters to you.
- Habit #7: Be grateful.
While we can’t control whether or not you do any of the things listed above, we can help with #4. Schedule a free chiropractic consultation with Dr. Alex Vujnovic of Power Within Chiropractic, and we’ll help you move to a healthier, happier, fuller life.